Martindale-Avvo is looking for Disability Application Specialists to join our dynamic New Providence, NJ, team! This is a newly created role, which will answer inbound telephone calls, assess each potential client’s case and their information. Once the client has been accepted, the Specialist will create and complete applications on their behalf. They will then contact the appropriate government agency to submit the application and provide any requested information, working with clients when required.
The role’s Responsibilities will include:
- Meet and track daily and weekly production standards.
- Ensure compliance with government agency protocols regarding filings and application.
- Contacting government agencies as needed/ as necessary.
- Properly complete the application process.
- Process all priority clients within timeframes issued by management.
Candidates should have the following preferred Qualifications:
- 0-1 year of experience in a telephonic or personal customer contact position preferred.
- Customer service orientation; energetic and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication skills - ability to communicate professionally, effectively, and with empathy in potentially difficult circumstances.
- Multitasking skills and a detail-oriented focus required for a fast-paced environment.
- Basic PC knowledge, working knowledge of Windows operating systems, Internet and mainstream web browsers; CRM Software experience a plus.
- BILINGUAL - English/Spanish a plus.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.