Senior IT Purchasing Manager
Internet Brands is currently seeking a Senior Purchasing Manager to ensure IT software/products are purchased and renewed in a cost and time efficient manner.
- Manage relationships with IT vendors and serve as the point of contact for the organization
- Negotiate contract renewals or adds, including pricing and features
- Ensure successful implementation of vendor contracts
- Review contracts and track renewal dates/clauses
- Drive process improvements in vendor acquisition and renewal process
- Partner with executive management including the CTO and other cross-functional teams to determine software/product needs of the organization
- 5+ years of experience in an IT Purchasing Manager role
- Experience managing/negotiating large IT vendor contracts
- Familiarity with IT vendor market; ability to make decisions for contract negotiations based on market trends
- Strong negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Excellent communication skills and professional demeanor
- Ability to partner with stakeholders and executives across the organization
- Attention to detail; ability to manage many vendors/contracts
- Team player with willingness to work in a collaborative environment
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.