Facilities/ Office Clerk- Temp
Internet Brands is currently seeking Full-Time Facilities/ Office Clerk for its online legal division in Northern California. We are looking for a motivated self-starter to help support the day-to-day facilities operations and office services, providing company-wide support for our organization. Duties include ordering and stocking of office and break area supplies, general maintenance, issuance of access cards, maintaining seating chart and facilities maintenance.
- Assist with all aspects of Facilities Management, including but not limited to, furniture set-up, maintaining office tidiness and communicating with property management- Follow established processes to assist with new hire onboarding to ensure new hires have the appropriate equipment, furniture, and supplies on their first day of work. Set up cubicles and
- Maintain the seating chart and assist in space planning. Issue and administer access cards, keys (office, cabinet) in accordance with company policies.
- Receptionist/Front Desk duties: greeting visitors and vendors in a professional and courteous manner. Works with visitors/vendors regarding signing-in/out, and issuing visitor badges.
- Manage day-to-day facilities activities including stocking kitchens, supply rooms and coordination of general maintenance, repairs, and housekeeping. Manage office supplies inventory and invoicing. Work with HR and vendors to find cost savings where applicable.
- Responsible for the Fed Ex, UPS, and USPS accounts. Sort and deliver company mail
- Assist in setting up meeting areas as required
- Assist and support leadership in organization-wide projects as needed.
- Assist with additional tasks as needed
- Business Associate degree, or two years business, vocational or technical training preferred.
- Minimum two years’ experience in general office and administrative support including experience in facilities management and/or office services.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and confidentiality.
- Skilled in word processing and spreadsheets (preferably Google Workplace products).
- Ability to problem solve effectively and complete projects with a sense of urgency.
- Strong interpersonal skills, high level of professionalism and integrity.
- Strong computer skills.
- This position requires the employee to handle tools, reach with hands and arms, to climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, and to lift up to 20 pounds; ability to move up to 50 pounds
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.