GET STARTED IN HEALTHCARE MARKETING SALES!
iMatrix is the leader in Healthcare marketing solutions for over 10,000 small and medium sized, health and wellness businesses across the United States.
Our online marketing services include professionally designed websites, social media, reputation management, video marketing, pay-per-click (PPC) ads, and advanced SEO solutions for chiropractors, veterinarians, optometrists, ophthalmologists and other health and wellness professionals.
iMatrix is part of the Internet Brands family of companies, one of the world's largest fully integrated online media and client services organizations.
About The Position:
Account Executives (AE’s) are responsible for prospecting and acquiring new healthcare practices as clients by performing marketing consultations via the phone/video. Account Executives work closely with prospective clients to identify marketing goals and then match them with the best service level that will meet each client’s needs.
- Schedules and performs live marketing consultations with clients, using a web marketing demo presentation.
- Qualifies inbound leads driven and performs live consultations to qualified decision makers.
- Prospects clients over the phone or in person to achieve their monthly new opportunity objectives.
- Demonstrate a high level of knowledge of digital marketing.
- Identify the prospects' needs and recommend the appropriate marketing solutions to achieve the client needs.
- Monitors for competitors, including pricing and services
- Address client concerns and ensure the resolution of issues in a timely manner.
- Provides updates, suggestions and/or optimizations to improve client performance and increase incremental revenues for the company.
- Required to meet weekly, monthly and annual productivity and sales metrics.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of sales experience in Digital Marketing or TV/Online Ad sales.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of inside sales experience.
- Digital Marketing sales experience preferred.
- Communication Skills: Excellent, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and stay highly organized.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Energy, hustle, and appetite for growth and responsibility.
- Detail oriented and self-motivated.
- BS or BA preferred or equivalent work experience.
- This position is a hybrid work from home/office role.
- Base Salary + Uncapped Commission Structure
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Group life and AD&D
- LTD and STD
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K Plan
- 3 weeks paid time-off and Paid Holidays
- Company sponsored events and outings
- Amazing company culture and environment
- Ping pong tables, Game machines
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- $76,000 to $120,000 / OTE Yearly