Director, Global Information & Data Security
We are currently seeking a Director, Global Information & Data Security, to support and lead our IT and Data Security initiatives. Working closely with the VP, Global Information & Data Security, CTO, and other IT and legal leaders, the director will support the evolution of the security and privacy roadmap and sustain, mentor, and help develop a high-functioning team. This position is based in the El Segundo office.
- Manage and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program
- Analyze IT security threats in real-time and mitigate these threats
- Partner with business units and functional areas to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes
- Manage, mentor, and develop a team of security professionals
- Provide leadership to the enterprise's information security organization
- Raise awareness of risk management concerns across the company
- Participate in overall business technology planning, providing a current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems
- Ensure that newly-acquired technology complies with IT security best practices and regulations
- Stay current on cybersecurity threat trends and intelligence and new and evolving security technologies and services available in the market.
- Facilitate a metrics and reporting framework to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of security
- Provide active monitoring and governance to ensure that third-party technology partners adhere and align to relevant security policies, standards, and practices
- Educate key stakeholders of new threats, industry trends, and applicable laws related to security, and manage security training for the organization
- Degree in computer science, business administration, or a technology-related field required.
- Professional security management certification is a plus
- Minimum of five to eight years of combined experience in risk management and information security
- Direct knowledge of industry best practices (NIST, ISO, SANS, COBIT, CERT), Legislative and Regulatory and Industry Compliance Requirements (SOX, PCI, HIPAA, HiTech, HiTrust, EHNAC, etc )
- Technical expertise in data management / privacy, enterprise DevSecOps / architecture, and product DevSecOps / architecture.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication and presentation skills with the ability to build trust at all levels in the organization
- Ability to focus on high-quality work while under pressure
- Logical, analytic, and rational
- Demonstrable innovative thinking and fostering an environment of continuous improvement
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.