Manager of Online Business Strategy and Operations for eDoctors.com
Are you someone with passion, energy, intellect and drive that can bring fresh ideas? Do you have an analytical mind and a dedication to growing the eDoctors.com business? Are you someone that thrives on making ideas come to life? If so, then keep reading.
Los Angeles-based Internet Brands, Inc. is seeking a motivated web-savvy professional to be responsible for driving the day-to-day business operations of its edoctors.com business segment. In the role, the individual will be accountable for growing revenue by ensuring the sales and account management teams are meeting their goals, by helping build and deliver great products and services to our customers and by partnering with senior leadership to help set the right direction for the business. This is a great opportunity for a smart business professional with experience prioritizing activities, leading both internal and external partners, and a passion for innovating marketing services to the medical industry.
What you will be doing:
- Continuously monitoring our customers’ needs and ensuring that our services, products and processes meet these needs.
- Work closely with the head of sales, account management and marketing to ensure that their teams are able to hit their targets, helping them to optimize processes and knowledge.
- Track, analyze and understand the key metrics associated with the eDoctors business and help with forecasting.
- Work with and develop partnerships to help grow the business.
- Support senior management in strategic analysis of the market and how we should position ourselves.
What you will need:
- Impeccable business decision making skills – an ability to clearly identify how value is created and how operational actions help to capture that value.
- Highly analytical mind - demonstrated experience tracking core business metrics and making or recommending decisions based on those metrics.
- Excellent communication skills – able to take complex information and succinctly and effectively communicate both in verbal and written formats.
- Ability to stay organized – able to keep multiple balls in the air and to deconstruct complex activities into their component parts, track those parts, and manage the activities to completion.
- Team Player attitude– a sincere willingness to place the team above yourself. Able to work cross-functionally, build partnerships and share knowledge.
- Webby - a natural inquisitiveness to what is happening online and a familiarity with web technologies and how to manage feature development is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA a plus.
What you will get:
- Opportunity to be on the cutting edge of how doctors market to and retain their patients.
- Opportunity to exercise a broad range of general management, analytic and entrepreneurial skills and talents toward the success of a growing business.
- Opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way.
- Opportunity to utilize both sides of your brain.
- Opportunity to worth with and learn from some of the best leaders in the industry.
- Fun and casual work environment.
- Comprehensive benefits and compensation package.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Manager of Online Strategy and Product, Manager Online Business Operations, Business, Online, Net, Web, Internet, Ops, Biz Ops, Business Operations, P&L, Websites, Division Manager, Monetization, Development, Business Development