Manager of Online Business Strategy and Operations for eDoctors.com
General Manager - B2B
Internet Brands is looking for a strategic, innovative leader to drive the strategic direction and business operations associated with a portfolio of our web properties.
We are looking for a General Manager who has passion, energy, intellect and drive. This leader will bring fresh ideas, a strategic mind and a track record of growing businesses.
- Provide leadership across the business unit.
- Manage a team responsible for day-to-day operations (sales, customer service, account management, content creation, product development, marketing, business development).
- Own and manage full P&L responsibility
- Build expert-level understanding of the vertical, and develop strategies to maintain and grow our leadership position.
- Develop and manage operational budgets, and perform periodic cost and productivity analysis. Establish metrics for business to drive decisions.
- Understand and develop strategies and activities to grow audience/users in a profitable manner.
- Monitor, measure, and report on operational issues, opportunities and development plans against company objectives.
- Minimum 10 years demonstrated experience growing revenue ($50M +) and profit for online/software/SaaS business.
- Large experience owning and managing a full P&L
- Ability to interact with and to develop relationships with a diverse group of personnel ranging from senior executives to middle managers to technical individual contributors.
- Strong business sense – an excellent understanding of costs and benefits and an ability to use that understanding to prioritize activities.
- Analytical – demonstrated experience tracking core business metrics and driving decisions based on that data.
- Organized – able to keep multiple balls in the air and to deconstruct complex activities into their component parts, tracks those parts, and manage activities to completion.
- Excellent communication skills – able to take complex information and succinctly and effectively communicate both in verbal and written formats.
- Team Player – able to work cross-functionally, build partnerships, and share knowledge.
- Bachelors degree; MBA a plus.
About Internet Brands:
Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth.
Check us out! www.internetbrands.com
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a casual work environment in the Los Angeles area (El Segundo - near LAX).