Director of Talent Acquisition
The Internet Brands portfolio consists of leading consumer websites and comprehensive web presence services for SMB and enterprise clients. Our brands are the recipients of dozens of awards from media outlets, consumer organizations, and trade groups, https://www.internetbrands.com/our-brands.
We are currently searching for a Director of Talent Acquisition for our India office who will collaborate and work closely with teams in the US and Europe. The Director will help design, execute, and implement talent acquisition strategies that attract and retain top talent. In addition, the Director will build, mentor, and lead a high-performing recruiting team to meet the business' staffing needs to support the exponential growth of "IB's" Indian operations.
The Director's responsibilities include managing a team of recruiters and crafting sourcing strategies to ensure that IB provides an excellent candidate experience while meeting our business goals.
- Work closely with senior leaders, executives, and the Global Talent Management team to develop a strategic approach for the "TA" function.
- Address key recruitment challenges to develop short and long-term staffing strategies key to business growth.
- Oversee and manage the complete end-to-end recruitment cycle and work with the TA team to fill critical roles and proactively build capacity.
- Work in concert with other global IB and WebMD leaders to establish a diversified hiring strategy that optimally leverages available resources.
- Implement best practices and innovative approaches to attract and source top candidates.
- Mentor, develop, and grow individual recruiters to build a dynamic and high-performing TA team.
- Build and execute a strategy for fulfilling the hiring demands while leading and developing a passionate team of recruiters dedicated to providing an excellent candidate experience
- Implement processes to provide industry-leading candidate and hiring manager experience while enabling scaling to meet business needs.
- Deliver headcount goals for India and gather market intelligence on talent, competitor landscape, and regional recruitment trends and practices while providing guidance and support to the TA team.
- Leverage data and analytics to make decisions and influence senior business leaders.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 10+ years of Talent Acquisition experience (including five years of leadership experience) within the technology industry.
- Experience in scaling teams in a matrixed environment
- Demonstrated track record of experience working with executive teams on capacity planning, recruiting strategy, delivery, and data-driven decision making.
- Track record of growing and leading a high-performing team.
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and negotiation skills
- Command of Indian Labour laws
- Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or related field