Mobile Product Manager
Internet Brands has an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results, and embraces change. Our smart, intensely driven employees are constantly encouraged to reach higher and think outside of the box, while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of working in jeans and flip flops.
As a part of our independent and innovative Product Management team, you will have the opportunity to own the product strategy and user experience for one or more of our web properties (i.e. ApartmentRatings.com, UltimateCoupons.com, FlyerTalk.com, etc.). You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and be part of a team that’s creating the next generation of web and mobile products using some of the latest technologies.
- Conceive, manage, and lead project design from start to finish for each assigned property.
- Create design deliverables such as specifications, process flows, wireframes, and mock-ups.
- Work with content and engineering teams to prioritize features and define a product roadmap.
- Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa.
- Continuously monitor site performance and data to recognize trends, model data and forecasts, and drive improvements in the site designs and experience.
- Experience designing and/or developing mobile applications.
- Academic background in human-computer interaction or a related field.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field a plus.
- Excellent command of user experience methods, design principles, problem-framing skills.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to explain your design decisions.
- Unmistakable passion for designing compelling user experiences.
- Ability to prototype your work in HTML/CSS/JS a strong plus.
- Strong online portfolio including self-started projects.
We offer ocean views, Peet’s coffee, a fun casual work environment and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package in the Los Angeles area (El Segundo - near LAX). Check us out: www.InternetBrands.com
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.