Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Nolo is the leading producer of do-it-yourself legal products. Since 1971 we’ve been producing books, software, and forms for consumers and small business all written in plain English with step-by-step instructions.
As a Sales & Marketing Coordinator, your job would be to support the B2B sales team, our do-it-yourself product marketing team, and our customer service team. The ideal candidate should be comfortable handling a wide variety of tasks, have the ability to communicate across different departments, and be able to ensure that our sales team has the necessary tools and information they need to execute new and existing deals. If you’re a detail-oriented multitasker, this position might be for you!
- Coordinate with sales reps to help facilitate new deals.
- Work with the finance team to ensure invoices are being booked in reporting.
- Manage purchase orders and inventory levels.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Support management and financial reporting.
- Create coupons and promotions for Nolo.com.
- Create new product pages for new editions/new products.
- Manage retail promo calendar.
- Manage products on Amazon.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communication (both written & oral).
- Team player: ready to help with any assigned tasks.
- eCommerce platforms.
- Email marketing tools.
- Social media marketing.
- College degree or two years of relevant experience.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to work across different departments.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.