Director of Sales
iMatrix is the leader in Healthcare marketing solutions for over 12,000 small and medium sized, health and wellness businesses across the United States.
Our online marketing services include professionally designed websites, social media, reputation management, video marketing, pay-per-click (PPC) ads, and advanced SEO solutions for chiropractors, veterinarians, optometrists, ophthalmologist and other health and wellness professionals.
iMatrix is part of the Internet Brands family of companies, one of world's largest fully integrated online media and client services organization.
The Director of Sales is responsible for the management and development of supervisors and all other operational management associated with day to day B2B outbound contact center operations. Operationally, the Director is responsible for the development and implementation of all operational strategy the ensures that performance, culture and overarching contact center controls and processes are aligned with corporate and client objectives. This role works closely with organizational leadership and requires a high degree of initiative, sound judgment, and leadership.
- Complete oversight of the call center operation including operations supervisor, managers, and support roles.
- Oversee outbound quality, production, and hours.
- Assist with implementation of strategic sales plans, ensuring they are in alignment with corporate objectives.
- Manage metrics, performance criteria, policies and procedures to continuously improve call center productivity.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals and objectives accordingly.
- Review and provide guidelines and best practices for maintaining a competitive edge.
- Develop and sustain strategy on ensuring customer satisfaction on all sales transactions.
- Analyze and respond to changing market conditions, to include competitive bench marking.
- Analyze trends which involve producing statistical reports on individual performance and sales trends.
- Provide team motivation and development to maximize sales opportunities.
- Responsible for the overall performance and productivity of supervisors.
- Responsible for weekly payroll review and submission to ensure correct entries.
- Building management of all building maintenance.
- Responsible for the physical security of the building.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The ideal candidate for this role would share and understand our high growth objectives. This position requires an advanced degree of leadership, creative thinking, and dedication to people. The ability to professionally represent the company internally and client facing is a must. The right candidate will exhibit good business judgment and acumen and be both confident and flexible in their views. This position will require the ability to work with multiple business units to acquire operational knowledge and execute on departmental initiatives.
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills.
- Strong Leadership skills along with supervisory experience including staff development.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to drive sales through the actions of others.
- Understanding of call center tools and technology used to manage KPIs and SLAs.
- Possess effective conflict resolution skills (both customer and agent conflict).
- Possess time management, planning, organizational and multitasking skills.
- Ability to learn new products and systems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced professional environment.
As this is senior role in our organization, compensation for this position is commensurate with experience. In addition to competitive salary, this position may be eligible for performance-based bonus as well as other rewards and negotiable perquisites.
- 401(k) Retirement Program
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off/Sick Time
CHECK US OUT ON INSTAGRAM: @IMATRIXLIFE
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.