Web Developer, Marketing
- Create and code various email templates ensuring they are mobile-responsive and render properly in all major email platforms.
- Create, develop, and maintain landing pages ensuring they are mobile responsive.
- Design and implement applications and interfaces for efficiency and ease of use.
- Maintain and enhance existing landing pages and web properties.
- Plan, document, and test all web-based and data-driven applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with landing pages.
- Responsible for end to end testing of all inbound web leads.
- Provides recommendations based on best practices and industry standards.
- Maintain and improve site navigation and overall user experience based on modern technologies.
- Ongoing maintenance, bug fixing, and improvement of code.
- Ongoing troubleshooting and resolution to complex issues associated with current and future website functionality.
- Thorough understanding of table-less page layout and positioning, browser behavior and compatibility, cross-browser issues, and solutions.
- Understanding of CMS/template engines (ie, WordPress, Drupal, Joomla).
- Ability to design web layouts and interfaces.
- UI / UX experience.
- Experience with Mobile Website Design a plus, but not necessary.
- Wiring framing to convey project ideas.
- Experience with Marketing Automation software (landing pages and forms)– Pardot experience a plus
- Strong understanding of lead generation/acquisition and flow – end-to-end testing of lead flow (from landing pages.forms into SFDC_)
- Experience with Salesforce (campaign, leads, etc…)
- 2-3 years of experience coding HTML/CSS in a professional environment
- Template engine/framework experience (must have experience creating new and original templates)
- Basic understanding of PHP
- SASS / LESS experience a plus
- SVN / GIT experience a plus
- Experience with Marketing Automation software (landing pages and forms)– Pardot experience a plus.
- Online portfolio required displaying both coding and design examples
- Bachelor's degree in web site design and development or equivalent required.
- Must be professional, highly motivated, and able to thrive in a multi-task environment.
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A desire to innovate, invent, and improve.
-A desire to be an influential part of a team.
-Maintains metrics and provides recommendations based on findings.
-Ongoing support of Company goals and objectives.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.