Digital Sales Representative
Internet Brands is looking for a Digital Sales Rep for its Auto Classifieds division. This business is comprised of four specialty auto classifieds websites serving the racing and motorsports, classic car, and hot rod segments. Key sites in the portfolio include RacingJunk.com, OldRide.com, and HotRodHotline.com. If you have a track record of success in sales or are an ambitious, self-driven individual who believes that they can be successful partnering with automotive professionals, then this position may be ideal for you.
In this base + commission sales position, you will be responsible for:
- Prospecting and cold calling potential advertisers and dealers through websites, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Creating relationships with automotive aftermarket agency representatives, small retailers, dealers, and large manufacturers.
- Working with account management, ad trafficking, and finance to improve and implement ad campaigns.
- Monitoring and reporting on ad delivery and click performance.
- Some overnight travel may be required for account visits and to attend trade shows (e.g., SEMA).
Key Skills and Experience:
- Sales experience preferred.
- Digital advertising (CPM-based) sales experience is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Record of strong initiative and follow-up.
- Goal-driven – self-starter.
- Proven closer.
- Online CRM experience helpful - Salesforce.com preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel.
We offer sales and product training, comprehensive compensation and benefits package, and a fun, casual work environment. Check us out: www.internetbrands.com/our-brands/automotive/
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.