Los Angeles based Internet Brands is currently seeking a Full-Time Marketing Coordinator for RacingJunk.com, Oldride.com HotrodHotline & GoodGuys Classifieds.
Core Marketing Responsibilities:
- Handle monthly advertiser reports- updating & analyzing campaign performance
- Gather key company and industry information and communicate it to the team on a regular and timely basis.
- Handle weekly Salesforce Sales Activity reports – updating daily calls, emails sent & received, orders sent & received, etc
- Handle various marketing and promotional programs and projects under the guidance of the Senior Sales & Marketing Manager and the Director of Sales & Business Development.
- Compile leads for the national sales team through industry, online, & social media research
- Help pack for events and tradeshows
- Represent Internet Brands in a professional manner at all times including times when traveling. Some travel to automotive racing & performance events (such as the SEMA Show) may be required.
- Assist with all other projects, programs and tasks as needed and as directed by the Director of Sales & Business Development or the Senior Sales & Marketing Manager.
Additional Sales and Content Responsibilities:
- Site-wide social media reporting across our portfolio of Auto Classifieds businesses on all platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
- Customer journey mapping to identify user pain-points
- Seminar and deck preparation for virtual live events and video-based event
- Collect, review, analyze, and present data and findings
- Salesforce call & activity scheduling for the sales reps, especially as it related to customer renewal/follow-up flow
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.