Customer Service Representative
MotorHead Media, a division of Internet Brands, owns and operates an interrelated, complementary group of online marketplaces serving motorsports enthusiasts. Our family of online classified sites connects millions of buyers and sellers across a wide range of motorsports enthusiast groups, from racing and performance to classic cars, motorcycles and power sports.
MotorHead Media is partnered with some of the most renowned names in the industry, extending our reach to millions of active consumers throughout the automotive and performance racing communities. These partners include race tracks, sanctioning bodies, series and events as well as television, online and print media.
We are currently seeking a motivated and reliable Full-Time Telemarketing / Customer Service Rep to work Monday - Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm.
Primary objectives are to provide customer services for our users, and to help convert basic free memberships to annual recurring premium paid members through outbound telemarketing methods.
- Provide primary support for inbound customer service calls. Update user account and ads as necessary.
- Answer customer questions concerning buying and selling via vehicle classifieds.
- Provide input to membership program and other promotions.
- Grasp site functionalities and features, both front-end and back-end.
- Record data and create basic reporting in Microsoft Excel.
- Input customer requests into software in a professional and coherent summary.
- Document and report user issues to appropriate cross-functional teams such as business, sales, tech.
- Log activities and customer transaction(s) into proprietary CRM.
- Assist in making outbound sales calls to basic and expired premium members for renewal or upselling purposes, making at least 25 calls per day.
- Other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 year customer service, membership or call center experience.
- History of punctuality and proven attendance record.
- Ability to multi-task and make appropriate decisions quickly.
- High attention to detail and strong organization skills.
- Superior phone etiquette skills.
- Intermediate computer knowledge.
- Ability to follow a set process including use of a standardized script.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management including executive level.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of the internet and Microsoft Office products.
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
- Sales experience is a plus.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.