Vice President, Information Technology
Internet Brands and WebMD are currently looking for a Vice President of Information Technology. As VP of IT, you will report directly to the CTO and will lead all Corporate IT functions for the organization.
- Manage IT with a focus on world class service to keep the organization productive.
- Direct IT thought leadership, strategy, objectives, priorities, and technology decisions.
- Proactively partner with the CTO to develop strategic plans, review reports, organize plans and make recommendations for major information technology projects.
- Build and lead the corporate technology team ensuring appropriate staffing levels, skillsets, and alignment to support business and technology objectives and to manage within the budget.
- Foster business partnerships with current and potential vendors, and drive technology purchasing for the organization.
- Implement cost-effective and minimally disruptive hardware and software solutions.
- Ensure the integrity and reliability of productivity applications, communication systems, and office technology systems including workplace security.
- 10+ years of IT experience and 5+ years in a leadership role
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft software products.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Workspace.
- Thorough understanding of IT policies and procedures and practical applications to support the company’s goals.
- Knowledge of industry standard networking and security protocols as they relate to corporate environments.
- Ability to credibly engage with senior leaders across the organization and earn trust across different levels and multiple groups.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.