Business Formation Call Center Agent
Nolo’s the nation’s leading provider of self-help legal, business, and consumer information, is looking for a full-time, customer-service oriented individual to join our close-knit Service and Support team. We work together to make the law more accessible to the public by providing legal information on the internet. The person in this role will help consumers file applications to form a limited liability company, corporation, and nonprofit corporations.
- Walk customers through the business formation process
- Review business formation forms for errors
- Process and register customer data from Nolo.com online form
- Diagnose and carefully wal non-tech-savvy customers through the form process
- Upsell products to existing customers
- Communicate with vendors and Nolo staff orally and in writing
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (oral and written)
- Accurate and efficient data entry skills (50 words/minute and 10-key by touch)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Organized: able to prioritize multiple, sometimes competing tasks
- Patient: Can work effectively in sensitive and high-stress situations
- Team player: excited about contributing to the organization and vision of the Service & Support Team
- 2+ years of technical support or customer service experience
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Familiarity with Mac and Windows Operating System
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.