Internet Brands and Demandforce are looking for a Java Developer to join our team. Demandforce is developing applications and services that help tens of thousands of businesses stay connected and engaged with their clientele. Our consolidated platform is built atop massive stores of ever-changing data. We're looking for skilled developers who are eager to solve complex architectural problems along with peers across many different facets of our distributed system.
As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for the maintenance and enhancement of existing services, as well as the planning, technical specification, architecture, development, and documentation of new services. You will work closely with an agile development team and help to maintain a high level of code quality by writing unit tests, participating in code reviews, reducing cyclomatic complexity, removing code duplication, and debugging software modules.
- 3+ years of software development with Java, preferably within Agile processes.
- 3+ years’ experience with SQL and relational databases (desired: MySql or PostgreSQL).
- Experience building, testing, and profiling Java applications.
- Exposure to message bus or event sink technologies (desired: experience with Kafka)
- Experience with version control & container deployment tools (desired: Git, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Strong documentation and communication skills within a team environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities. Must be able to investigate an issue, isolate its cause, and code a resolution to the issue.
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies.
- Experience in creating software architecture documents or other design artifacts.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.