Downers Grove based, Officite, is currently seeking a Search Engine Marketing Specialist. The Search Engine Marketing Specialist is responsible for managing and growing search engine optimization and pay-per-click advertising accounts for Officite.
Our ideal candidate is able to demonstrate proficiency in SEO and PPC strategy and execution, account management, and has the ability to collaborate with all members of the search marketing department to continually deliver and grow a successful program.
- Assume ownership and accountability of search program successes and failures for assigned client accounts.
- Monitor and report program financials, budgets and fees to management.
- Direct and manage the daily work flow of client search programs, including search engine optimization and pay per click advertising.
- Perform data analysis of key metrics to identify, recommend and implement changes for increasing the performance of client SEO and SEM programs.
- Research and stay abreast of current industry best practices and trends, develop and maintain digital search best practices, and promote digital search optimization techniques.
- Create and maintain positive client relationships and communicate program results.
- Interface with other department leads to share ideas, communicate service offerings and to identify and deliver optimal search results for clients.
- Understanding of search engine optimization and pay-per-click advertising strategies and best practices.
- Good interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills with the ability to be assertive, diplomatic and tactful with a diverse population group.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented, systematic and organized.
- Strong ability to multi-task and still meet deadlines.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Working knowledge Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint applications.
- 1 – 2 years of account management experience in online advertising or direct marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience – concentration in business, marketing or advertising preferred.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.