Content & Web Operations Analyst
Internet Brands is looking for a Content and Operations Analyst to support our automotive e-commerce websites (e.g. CarsDirect.com, TheCarConnection.com, AutoCreditExpress.com). You will work with current writers, editors, and operations personnel to analyze pricing data, develop content orders, and write/edit content as needed.
The Ideal Candidate:
You are a highly analytical, you love automobiles, and you want to advance your career in this field. You are detail oriented and you also love to sift through data and make sense of it. Your role is to keep content moving and to provide valuable insight through analysis.
- Write, edit & publish several types of automotive content -- within an existing strategy
- Learn how to process/synthesize monthly vehicle pricing data, from OEMs
- Track & support other content development initiatives
- Research & keep current on automotive news and trends
- Work with various teams to resolve publishing issues, as necessary
- Support predefined internal reporting
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of professional experience
- High degree of attention to detail
- Analytically minded
- Strong desire to learn
- Experience with website content production is a plus
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.