Associate Community Manager
Los Angeles-based Internet Brands is currently searching for an Associate Community Manager for its Automotive Enthusiast division. This business is comprised of over 100 auto enthusiast forum sites. Key sites in the portfolio include Ford-Trucks.com and CorvetteForum.com. We are seeking someone to provide community leadership, drive increased user engagement, and oversee day-to-day interaction on the sites. The ideal candidate is someone active in communities and forums, and is heavily engaged in Social Media – particularly as it intersects with auto culture. The role is based in El Segundo, California.
We are seeking someone to provide community leadership, drive increased user engagement, and oversee day-to-day interaction on the sites. The ideal candidate is someone active in communities and forums, and is heavily engaged in Social Media – particularly as it intersects with auto culture.
Responsibilities would include:
- Help set direction and manage forum site moderator teams for IB’s growing roster of sites
- Facilitate development of new products by producing user requirements and interacting with the product team on implementation.
- Manage and grow social media integration and other community features on IB sites.
- Communicate user feedback and suggestions to internal stakeholders.
- Grow community driven revenue streams including membership subscriptions.
- Support Sales team as needed to implement custom advertising campaigns in forum sites
- Track user behavior and traffic patterns.
Our ideal candidate would meet the following requirements:
- Passionate and knowledgeable about auto culture and the automotive industry
- Online community/forum experience.
- Experience managing internal and external resources.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent team skills and organization.
- Positive self starter attitude and client centric
- Professional experience in the automotive domain is a plus.
- HTML skills a plus.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.