Account Executive - National Programmatic Sales
Internet Brands is looking for a Programmatic Sales Executive to join our online sales team. The role will be responsible for driving programmatic ad sales across our Auto, Travel, and Home media verticals. This is a great opportunity for a motivated
- Sell PMPs and Programmatic Guaranteed deals to Agencies, Trading Desks, DSPs and Programmatic Platforms.
- Partner with our National Sales Reps to offer programmatic sales packages to their clients.
- Set up and manage programmatic deals across Internet Brands media verticals within multiple SSP accounts. This includes Google AdExchange, Sonobi, Index Exchange, Rubicon Project, OpenX and more. Set up and monitor pacing for programmatic guaranteed deals in DBM/DFP, iSocket, and AdSlot platforms.
- Manage relationships with programmatic clients, ranging from brands to SSPs. Engage clients and partners for increased revenue opportunities.
- Work with the Programmatic Account Manager to troubleshoot and monitor deals. Monitor pacing and weekly revenue forecasts.
- Put together programmatic RFPs and proposals for individual clients.
- Serve as a knowledge base for current programmatic industry trends, products
- Serve as technical expert on functional capabilities of various programmatic platforms, SSPs, DFP and DMPs.
- 4+ years of relevant online advertising experience required with at least 1+ year experience selling via programmatic platforms.
- Cold Calling experience with a high close ratio required.
- Deep Knowledge of Digital Advertising i.e. Standard Display, Mobile, Native and Video.
- Knowledge of major agencies, DSPs, trading desks, SSPs, exchanges, and ad networks in the programmatic advertising field is preferred.
- Familiarity with Doubleclick for Publishers (DFP) and Google
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail. Ability to operate in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- Strong analytical skills. Comfortable manipulating and analyzing sets of data.
- Comfortable and/or willing to learn technical troubleshooting and technical analysis.
- Team player – able to work cross-functionally, build relationships, and share knowledge.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.