SEO Content Researcher
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek.
WebMD Health Corp., an Internet Brands Company, is the leading provider of health information services, serving patients, physicians, health care professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms, and health-focused publications. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, Jobson Healthcare Information, prIME Oncology, MediQuality, Frontline, QxMD, Vitals Consumer Services, MedicineNet, eMedicineHealth, RxList, OnHealth, Medscape Education, and other owned WebMD sites. WebMD®, Medscape®, CME Circle®, Medpulse®, eMedicine®, MedicineNet®, theheart.org®, and RxList® are among the trademarks of WebMD Health Corp. or its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Education: B.E. Computer Science/IT degree (or any other engineering discipline)
Experience: 2 + years
Shift timings: 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM IST
- Hands on experience in Microsoft Office is mandatory.
- Hands on experience in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent quantitative skills, problem-solving skills, storytelling/ presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and work in a multi-team setup with various stakeholders.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Gather keywords and data associated with each keyword such as search volume, average ranking of our site and key competitors.
- Organize keywords into logical groups for Content Strategists for a given topic.
- Summarize search volume and ranking difficulty.