Los Angeles-based Internet Brands, Inc. is seeking a motivated web-savvy leader to be responsible for driving the strategic direction and day-to-day business operations associated with a portfolio of online properties. This individual will be accountable for driving revenue and managing expenses to achieve the P&L targets.
In the role, the individual will be responsible for improving traffic/audience, driving product and feature strategy and ultimately growing revenue from the associated business models.
We are looking for a leader with passion, energy, intellect and drive that can bring fresh ideas, a strategic mind and a track record of growing businesses.
- Provide leadership across the business unit.
- Manage team responsible for day-to-day operations (sales, customer service, account management, content creation, product development, marketing, business development).
- Draw from deep industry knowledge to drive decision making to grow revenues associated with the business models.
- Understand and develop strategies and activities to grow traffic and audience/users in a profitable manner.
- Manage the development of key business requirements for feature development and oversee the teams needed to implement.
- Establish metrics for business to drive decisions for the organization. Track, analyze and understand the implications of associated metrics.
- Develop and manage operational budgets, and perform periodic cost and productivity analysis.
- Monitor, measure and report on operational issues, opportunities and development plans against company objectives.
- Min 10 years demonstrated experience growing revenue and profit for online/software businesses.
- Natural leader adept in building, leading and inspiring a team.
- Resourceful, entrepreneurial spirit who can lead by example.
- Excellent communication –both verbal and written.
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex financial and operational data and prepare business reports, projections, and recommendations.
- Solid understanding of web technologies and how to manage feature development.
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA a plus.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: GM - Online Marketplace Division, GM - Online Classifieds Division, General Manager, General Manager, Online Operations, GM, Business Operations, Web Management, Product Manager, Strategy, Business, Business Development, Ops, Operations, Web, Net, Online, Internet, Sales, Customer Service, Account Management, Analysis