Internet Brands is looking for a proven, innovative leader to drive the business operations of DentalPlans.com, a fast growing business that is part of Henry Schein One, a joint venture of Internet Brands and Henry Schein. The role is based in Plantation, FL.
We are looking for a General Manager who has passion, energy, intellect and drive. This leader will bring fresh ideas and a track record of growing Internet-based B2C businesses.
- Provides leadership across the business unit, defining DP’s long term vision and creating an annual business plan that advances the vision.
- Ensures that an annual operating budget is created that supports the strategic direction of the business.
- Effectively communicates the DP vision so that employees can link their daily activities to achieving the company vision.
- Identifies and develops future leadership within DP.
- Manages a multi-functional team responsible for all business operations (digital marketing, inbound/outbound sales call center, fulfillment, customer service).
- Owns and manages the full P&L.
- Builds expert-level understanding of the dental vertical.
- Develops and optimizes digital marketing programs that drive leads and online sales, as well as call center sales.
- Optimizes client renewals/retention with continual testing/optimization of renewal programs.
- Develops and manages operational budgets, and performs cost and productivity analysis.
- Monitors, measures, and reports on operational issues and opportunities across all functional teams.
- Possesses high integrity and professional demeanor.
- Ensures that internal controls and procedures are created and maintained enabling the successful implementation of the annual operating plan.
- Promotes a culture that reflects and rewards exceptional performance, teamwork and productivity.
- Ensures that DP staff’s performance is evaluated consistently and regularly.
- Minimum 10 years demonstrated executive-level leadership experience growing revenue ($50M +) and profit for a B2C Internet/eCommerce business, with at least 5 years of full P&L “ownership”.
- Experience leading teams of 50+
- Strong business sense – an excellent understanding of costs and benefits and an ability to use that understanding to prioritize activities.
- Analytical – demonstrated experience tracking core business metrics and driving decisions based on that data.
- Organized – able to keep multiple balls in the air and to deconstruct complex activities into their component parts, tracks those parts, and manage activities to completion.
- Excellent communication skills – able to take complex information and succinctly and effectively communicate both in verbal and written formats.
- Team Player – able to work cross-functionally, build partnerships, and share knowledge.
- Bachelors degree required; MBA a plus.
About Internet Brands:
Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Check us out! www.internetbrands.com
About Henry Schein One:
Henry Schein One, founded in 2018, is the world's largest dental practice management software company. Headquartered in American Fork, Utah, the company includes Henry Schein's market-leading solutions of Dentrix, Dentrix Ascend, Dentrix Enterprise, Easy Dental, and TechCentral, as well as the dental businesses of Internet Brands, including web-based solutions such as Demandforce, Sesame Communications, Officite, Lighthouse 360, DentalPlans.com and more. The new company has integrated more than 40 software brands and employs approximately 1,500 people. For more information, visit www.henryscheinone.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.