El Segundo-based Internet Brands is seeking a mission-oriented team player to join our in-house corporate recruiting team. This is a full-cycle recruiting role requiring grit, energy, and a consultative approach to hire new employees supporting our key growth initiatives. Join us as we accelerate the continued evolution of an established, highly profitable, and rapidly growing tech and online media company.
You’ll be supporting the national talent acquisition needs of multiple business units, including WebMD.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, facilitate, and implement all phases of the recruitment process from sourcing, interviewing and negotiating offers
- Collaborate with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria
- Actively source and engage active and passive talent by leveraging referrals, leads, technology, external recruiting partners, events, and more
- Optimize the job posting and advertising processes
- Screen applications and select qualified candidates
- Manage the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders
- Gain experience at an online media company
What you offer:
- Energy, hustle, and accountability
- Natural ability to learn and craft a compelling story for your candidates
- Aptitude and appetite for growth and responsibility
- Instinct for collaboration, partnership, and building relationships with hiring managers
- Preliminary knowledge and interest in technology and online media
- Proven experience in a fast-paced environment
What we offer to you:
- Combination of the innovation of a start-up with the stability, benefits and profitability of an established corporation
- Dynamic work environment with the opportunity to make a direct impact in talent acquisition strategy and initiatives
- Exposure to the highly-respected online media and technology industry
- Competitive healthcare benefits and 401K
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.