Recruiter - Avvo
Who You Are:
- A driven full-cycle Recruiter who is passionate about sourcing, candidate engagement and closing positions to grow Avvo.
- Someone who is quick to acclimate to the business needs behind every Avvo position
- An individual with strong interpersonal skills to work with all hiring managers
- A credible resource and go-to for your candidates.
- A strong Boolean searcher who can multi-task on posting, sourcing and driving engagement with passive candidates
- Representation of Avvo’s personality from position conception to placement – “honest, fearless, human"
A Successful Candidate:
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are able to connect and build relationships
- You are organized, work with a strong sense of urgency and can quickly prioritize when presented with a list of all ‘top priority’ situations
- You hold the strong communication skills and business acumen necessary to interact with candidates, hiring managers and senior leaders within the organization
- You provide a high touch experience with candidates and hiring managers alike. You don’t let things fall through the cracks and are extremely diligent about follow up
- You are a strong team player, a self-starter, have an entrepreneurial spirit and are a problem solver at heart
- Minimum 2 years of full cycle agency or corporate recruiting experience. Technical recruiting experience a huge plus
- Successful history sourcing passive candidates in and out of the state
- Technology proficient; you know the basics and can pick up new systems/processes seamlessly
- Previous experience with Applicant Tracking Systems a plus
- Recruiting experience for start-ups and/or technology companies preferred
Avvo is a dog-friendly office! Avvo is centrally located in downtown Seattle just a few blocks away from the Westlake Center. We are a key member of Seattle's tech community.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.