District Sales Manager - Atlanta
Internet Brands is currently looking for an energetic, outgoing individual to join our outside sales force as a District Manager in our CarsDirect.com Automotive Division.
We are looking for proven professionals AND highly motivated salespeople.
We currently have an opening in Atlanta and the surrounding area.
We expect our Outside District Managers to:
- Develop and cultivate new dealer prospects in their assigned region(s).
- Promote and sell our online advertising solutions / programs across our automotive network of over 100 properties.
- Initiate and manage dealer relationships that produce high volume vehicle sales.
- Create customized advertising solutions / programs for our dealer partners based on their individual and / or regional needs.
- Work with our experienced and award-winning marketing division (including our growing number of automotive forums and websites) to promote a suite of dealer programs and division-wide initiatives.
- Provide outstanding dealer customer service and regular account maintenance.
Our Outside Sales Representatives will demonstrate:
- Excellent customer relations that include strong communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal), and an ability to organize and present compelling sales presentations to one or more individuals.
- Aptitude to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Two (2) years minimum experience in sales–success with outside sales a plus.
- A strong work ethic and ability to work both independently and collaboratively to accomplish established sales and marketing goals.
- Dependable, honest, and detail-oriented behaviors.
- A professional appearance and enthusiastic attitude.
- Strong industry knowledge and local dealership familiarity are desired.
- Work with operations to track and optimize account performance.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.