The Onboarding Specialist is responsible for guiding new clients with launching their website and services. Onboarding Specialists serve as our client’s primary point of contact throughout the development and launch of their website. In this role, you will be responsible for making a strong first impression on our clients during the first weeks and months and exercising an expert level of product knowledge to ensure our clients are able to realize the full benefits of their website package.
- Initiate a successful customer experience by understanding client goals and translating that knowledge into the website setup and launch.
- Able to handle multiple clients, in different stages of the onboarding process (average number of clients range from 25 - 35 at any given time).
- Provide education (or proper resources) to clients on the products/services purchased, website editor, portal, and other applications.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service; consistently going above and beyond to ensure the client has a positive experience and long-lasting relationship.
- Ability to stay on task, monitor approaching deadlines and hold clients accountable for the delivery of specific content, forms, photos, etc.
- Monitor client support tickets and work closely with internal teams to ensure work is done on time and to the client’s specifications.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Experience in account management or customer experience verticals.
- Action-oriented and solution-driven. Strong customer service skills and demeanor including positive attitude, empathy, confidence, flexibility.
- Able to stay calm under pressure, especially with demanding clients and escalated service issues.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and relationship-building skills with the ability to be assertive, diplomatic, and tactful with a diverse population group.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to creatively approach complex issues.
- Exercise professional judgment in analyzing and resolving client issues.
- Basic understanding of editing template-based websites. (Nice to have but not required)
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.