Customer Service Representative
Nolo is one of the nation’s preeminent providers of do-it-yourself legal solutions for consumers and small businesses. We produce articles, books, apps, and software, including the renowned Quicken WillMaker. A subsidiary of Internet Brands, our sites include Nolo.com, Lawyers.com, and topic-specific domains like Divorcenet.com and 3StepDivorce.com.
- Walk customers through the online divorce process
- Learn about the divorce process for each state
- Diagnose and carefully walk non-tech-savvy customers through the form process
- Upsell products to existing customers
- Communicate with vendors and Nolo staff orally and in writing
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (oral and written)
- Accurate and efficient data entry skills (50 words/minute and 10-key by touch)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Organized: able to prioritize multiple, sometimes competing tasks
- Patient: Can work effectively in sensitive and high-stress situations
- Team player: excited about contributing to the organization and vision of the Service & Support Team
- 2+ years of technical support or customer service experience
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Familiarity with Mac and Windows Operating System
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.