Pleasanton based, Martindale-Nolo, is currently looking for a seasoned, charismatic leader who will guide our inside sales team to success. The Sales Manager will lead and coach an inside sales team that uses consultative sales skills to understand the prospect’s needs and deliver measurable solutions. S/he will work with Senior Management to set strategic objectives and run the day-to-day operations for the inside sales team. This person is responsible for helping their team deliver on ambitious targets, and roll up their sleeves to work directly with existing clients to exceed revenue and growth targets across markets and products. The right candidate would be an excellent communicator with a proven ability to train and motivate a large team, and take an analytical approach to sales management.
- Responsible for managing and developing a team of Inside Sales Representatives to their individual targets as well as the collective targets.
- Assess the needs of our customers and gather user feedback to improve upon existing solutions and design and iterate sales processes and operations.
- Build team structure, recognize leadership potential, and support career development through enhancing capabilities within the team.
- Execute projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research, and strategic development.
- Ensure team readiness to deliver complex service solutions and create a culture of sales innovation and client success on the team.
- Successfully perform the same activities that the telesales reps perform on an as-needed basis.
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
- Ability to build positive relationships and influence.
- A strong interest in consultative solution selling with a drive to innovate and a track-record of managing and inspiring high-performing sales teams for 2 years.
- Independent, self-starter who thrives on immersion in a rapidly changing environment and excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proactive, can-do attitude, follow-through, resourcefulness, attention to detail, and strong verbal and written communication skills, and people management experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Minimum of 2 yrs of online sales, business development experience.
- Experience managing a team in a fast-paced, high-volume outbound phone selling environment.
- Strong preference for candidates with experience selling small to medium businesses.
- Demonstrated, proven success in lead generation, prospecting, contract negotiation, and closing customers.
- Proficiency with MS Office and CRM tools.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.