Client Services Representative
We currently have an opening for a Client Services Representative in our growing Automotive Vertical. You will be responsible for managing post-sale activities for our automotive dealer partners. You will partner with our dealers and sales teams to ensure their long-term success with our portfolio of automotive lead products and services.
- Account Management for an assigned group of dealer-clients including troubleshooting and resolving issues, executing account changes, and answering inbound correspondence as well as completing 40-50 outbound calls daily.
- Work extensively with the inside and outside sales teams to build, develop, and maintain positive business relationships with our new and established dealer-clients.
- Identify sales opportunities and communicate the value of IB Automotive products and services to our dealer-clients.
- Partner with internal departments including Accounting, Collections, Marketing, and Business Strategy to respond and resolve escalated dealer-client issues.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Possess strong time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills.
- Provide a positive, solution-based buying experience for our dealer partners.
- Ability to discuss, educate, and upsell dealer representatives on the advantages of our dealer lead programs and services.
- 1-2 years of customer service or similar experience preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to recognize an issue, fully engage with a solution, and resolve transactions in a timely manner.
- Candidate must possess outstanding phone skills and the ability to handle escalated inbound and outbound calls.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.