Inside Sales Representative
Downers Grove based, Baystone Media, an affiliate of Internet Brands, is currently seeking a Website Specialist who is interested in joining a fast-paced growing digital marketing company. Sales professionals, if you’re ready to build a successful and rewarding career with an industry-leading company, we may have just the perfect fit for you!
The Inside Sales - Website Specialist position consists of providing small to medium size medical professionals with the tools they need to meet and expand their business. As a Website Specialist, you will be asked to efficiently and proactively manage your leads list, which is composed of qualified leads from verified sources. This will consist of following up with existing leads as well as initiating conversations with new leads. Our ideal candidate should be proficient on the phone and be familiar with and excel at, techniques such as bypassing the gatekeeper, feature-benefit pitching, test closing, and up-selling.
Do you like money? Are you hungry for success? Good! Our uncapped commission structure – combined with your base rate – puts you in charge of how much you can earn! Be part of a fun, competitive, high-energy, and supportive work environment, working hand-in-hand with our client services team to create a positive client experience.
- Effectively pitch the benefits of websites and Internet marketing to small-medium sized medical practices and convert prospects to clients.
- Efficiently manage a leads list through a CRM system.
- Be diligent in lead follow up and scheduling appointments.
- 2-3 years sales experience.
- Excellent communication and phone skills.
- Proficiency in Email, Excel, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint programs for presentations.
- Working knowledge of websites and Internet marketing.
- Positive attitude and flexibility to changes as required by the environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business; or equivalent work-related experience.
- Experience in a short sell cycle, with one call close experience.
- Experience working with websites and social media for small-medium businesses.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.