Marketing Analytics and BI Tool Developer (Contract)
As a Marketing Analytics and Technology Developer, you will lead the way in creating insight by building automated reporting.
By driving execution of automated reporting, you will impact marketing decision-making and shape the way that we provide the right message, to the right user, at the right time. You will be a key stakeholder providing strategic guidance to the management. If you possess a solutions mindset, strong development skills, and commitment to be part of a great challenge, come join our growing team.
- Build and publish customized interactive reports and dashboards along with data refresh scheduling.
- Create powerful visual dashboards (real-time and non-real-time) for executives to track current sales and trends.
- Write complex SQL queries to build database extracts.
- Maintain knowledge repository for both project documentation, BI and other technical skills.
- Work with business and engineering teams on data integration projects to deliver solutions for data needs.
- Help to manage the backend of current and upcoming marketing automation initiative.
- Responsible for executing, reviewing, and enhancing suite of BI Dashboards and datasets.
- 5+ years’ relevant experience.
- Advanced SQL user; familiar with database design; experience working with marketing data sets.
- Advanced Tableau (or similar BI tool) user with experience designing dashboards leveraging visualization best practices.
- Experience working with web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with a diverse group of partners including marketing, product + engineering, vendors, and agencies.
- Ability to perform data analysis and troubleshoot data integrity issues.
- Ability to work independently with little to no direction.
- Must be comfortable with fast-moving and constantly evolving high growth environment.
- Passion for excellence and continuous improvement.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.