A fast-paced company, Sesame has established itself as the premium category leader in Patient Connection Systems. Headquartered in the heart of Seattle at the beautiful 8th and Olive building, just a few blocks away from the Pike Place Market. Nestled in Seattle’s tech community, we offer scenic views of the city and surrounding areas!
We are seeking an SEO Specialist to join our team, managing SEO campaigns on local websites for dental and orthodontic practices. This is a vital role in our business and we are looking for someone who can work closely with social media specialists to support SEO efforts.
- Account management of our Sesame SEO offering
- Provide online marketing expertise
- Submit member sites to directories and major search engines
- Edit CSS, PHP and HTML for member websites
- Create and manage campaigns using current SEO best practices on a monthly basis
- Provide regular communications, both written and verbal, to dental and ortho professionals
- Maintain and build relationships with portfolio members to maintain optimal retention rate
- Accountability and ownership to a large portfolio on a monthly basis
- Strong understanding of PPC campaigns preferred
- Ability to collaborate with other Sesame Search teammates to support online strategies for members with multiple services offering
- Education and/or Experience
- Agency experience preferred
- Experience of Social and SEO best practices preferred
- Professional experience writing and reading CSS, PHP and HTML
- Proficient working with CMS, WYSIWYG tools, The Adobe Creative Suite, FTP Clients
- Intermediate ability in reading and writing SEO compliant text
- Familiar with SEO tools; Webmaster tools, Opensite Explorer, Google Analytics, etc.
- Intermediate skills necessary in Windows Office suite
- Google Analytics Certified preferred
- Adwords Certified preferred
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.