Senior Helpdesk Administrator
Los Angeles based, Internet Brands is looking to hire a Senior Helpdesk Administrator to work with our Helpdesk team.
- Oversee local operations of Active Directory domain.
- Support and monitor Print Server and File Share.
- Manage Windows Active Directory Users and Groups
- Deploy Windows and Mac workstations
- Support VOIP phone system as a liaison to VoIP service provider.
- Perform helpdesk support and troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot/Review corporate antivirus/anti-malware software.
- Basic network troubleshooting (LAN/WLAN) at the office.
- Be cross-trained in other IT duties to provide skill overlap.
- Document configurations, processes and procedures.
- Follow workplace rules as laid out in Companies employee handbook.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies as needed.
- Ability to prioritize and keep track of simultaneous tasks & deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Ability to produce clear technical documentation for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Produce quality work under pressure, while keeping a professional attitude with co-workers.
- Ability to share information and communicate technical information to local and remote team members in a friendly, concise manner.
- Self-motivated and disciplined.
- Patience and ability to educate users in how to avoid or resolve problems.
- Experience in Operating System deployments.
- Have a sense of humor and love technology!
- 5+ years of Tech Support including Windows environment administration.
- Experience with RingCentral Hosted PBX or InContact Call Center a plus.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.