Sales Enablement Manager
iMatrix is the leader in Healthcare marketing solutions for over 10,000 small and medium sized, health and wellness businesses across the United States.
Our online marketing services include professionally designed websites, social media, reputation management, video marketing, pay-per-click (PPC) ads, and advanced SEO solutions for chiropractors, veterinarians, optometrists, ophthalmologists and other health and wellness professionals.
iMatrix is part of the Internet Brands family of companies, one of the world's largest fully integrated online media and client services organizations.
About The Position:
The Sales Enablement Manager is responsible for coaching and training sales agents to help them grow personally and professionally at iMatrix. We are seeking an individual who wants to make a difference in the lives of others and have fun in their career.
- Train, motivate and develop a savvy team of sales agents on B2B sales techniques and iMatrix digital marketing services.
- Perform 1:1 coaching and sales development sessions.
- Gather best practices from top performers, develop and institutionalize training materials and programs based on those best practices.
- Provide follow-up coaching about job performance and quality assurance to new employees after training; coach new hires to improve performance and prevent termination.
- Supervise and report on the progress of trainees during training period. Identify performance issues, provide corrective action, and suggest termination for agents not meeting performance criteria in the training classroom.
- Conduct 360 degree feedback sessions with supervisors, team leads, service delivery and operational staff to ensure the training program is up to date and current.
- Serve as the site Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all iMatrix products and services.
- Apply knowledge of the iMatrix Training Program and Quality Call Monitoring guidelines.
- Take calls and act as roaming Supervisor during All-Hands situations. May be required to act as a Supervisor or Quality Assurance Monitor during peak performance times.
- Foster open communication with the Sales Leadership team and actively strive to develop strong working relationships with all contact center personnel.
- Ensure site classrooms are well stocked and that all equipment is in working order.
- Ability to train and manage sales agents remotely when required.
- Assist in the reproduction and destruction of training materials
- Make a difference, personally and professionally.
- 2+ years in sales training/sales enablement.
- 2+ years of people management.
- 2+ years in B2B sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent classroom training delivery skills.
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills.
- High level of initiative and enthusiasm about training and employee development.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Adapts well to frequent change.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team.
- Ability to provide constructive coaching and feedback in a training environment.
- Professional demeanor and attitude.
- PC skills required, including MS products.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present ideas to management and peers.
Compensation for this position is commensurate with experience. In addition to a competitive salary, this position may be eligible for performance-based bonus as well as other rewards and negotiable perquisites.
- 401(k) Retirement Program
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off/Sick Time
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.