Manager, Strategy - FCA
Internet Brands, Inc. is searching for a Director of Strategy and Analytics who will partner with our vertical business units to drive operational insights and optimization.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Strategy: helping to identify future program opportunities as well as how to optimize current program.
- Analytics: understand program data and work with program team and client to develop necessary insight and reporting.
- Work closely with Program Operations and tech team to understand data / reporting requirements needed.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and advancements and work closely with client and Program Operations team to develop program road map.
- Develop analytic models that support decision making.
- Experience in a strategy consulting firm or within a strategic planning/corporate development function in a scaled organization.
- Experience with primary research a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to translate quantitative and qualitative analyses into clear messages for the audience.
- Strong quantitative skills, particularly managing and developing associates in this skill set.
- Advanced project management skills and demonstrated experience successfully managing a cross functional team.
- High degree of comfort working in an unstructured environment that requires solving complex, open-ended issues with incomplete data and little direction.
- High degree of self-confidence, poise, maturity, discretion, diplomacy and empathy.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.