Account Executive - Travel
Los Angeles-based, Internet Brands, Travel & Leisure Division is currently seeking an Online Advertising Inside Sales Account Executive to sell online advertising on some of our travel and leisure websites.
- Calling on customers and prospects, presenting the value of online advertising.
- Managing customer relationships, helping customers maximize the value of their advertising.
- Assisting customers with opening up advertising accounts, and facilitating account reporting and analysis.
- Obtaining customer feedback on sites and collaborating in Travel Division's product development process.
- Handling other related responsibilities which may become appropriate from time to time.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Great prospecting skills.
- Minimum 2-4 years of a successful sales track record, ideally including Internet-related advertising.
- Strong familiarity with Internet, ideally from an online marketing perspective.
- Online advertising or marketing experience preferred, but not required.
- Experience selling B2B highly desirable.
- Proficiency on common Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- High level of professionalism and willingness to approach work with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a supportive team environment.
- Pleasant personality, both on phone and to fit well within a collegial office atmosphere.
This position offers a base + commission compensation structure within a casual attire workplace in the Los Angeles area (El Segundo - Near LAX).
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.