Martindale-Nolo is seeking a driven, self-starting Account Manager to further develop our client services and support functions. Our Account Managers are responsible for developing long-term relationships with key legal clients, advocating on their behalf and fostering their success using Martindale-Nolo’s existing advertising websites and software. We value confident, detail-oriented individuals that arrive at Martindale-Nolo each day with a positive attitude.
What you will do in this role:
- Manage an average of 250-350 clients while providing the highest level of customer service and support.
- Provide education and develop opportunities on Martindale-Nolo products and services.
- Maximize and grow a book of business with target opportunities for up-selling/cross-selling additional Martindale-Avvo products and services.
- Provide strategic consultative marketing advice while assisting clients in the optimization of their Martindale-Nolo profile and advertising.
- Responsible for turning cancellation requests into retained clients.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data such as performance metrics and historical trends.
- Maintain existing relationships with a focus of continuously building new business.
- Advocate on behalf of and assist all Martindale-Nolo customers to the highest degree.
What we would like to see in your experience:
- Strong organizational, attention to detail and time management skills are a MUST!
- Ability to provide professional written and verbal communication.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, along with other technical suites.
- Experience with Salesforce or CRM a plus.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.