Associate Community Manager
Los Angeles-based Internet Brands, Inc. is currently searching for an Associate Community Manager for its Automotive Enthusiast division. This business is comprised of over 100 auto enthusiast forum sites. Key sites in the portfolio include Ford-Trucks.com and CorvetteForum.com. We are seeking someone to provide community leadership, drive increased user engagement, and oversee day-to-day interaction on the sites. The ideal candidate is someone active in communities and forums, and is heavily engaged in Social Media – particularly as it intersects with auto culture. The role is based in El Segundo, California.
- Help set direction and manage forum site moderator teams for IB’s growing roster of sites.
- Facilitate development of new products by producing user requirements and interacting with the product team on implementation.
- Manage and grow social media integration and other community features on IB sites.
- Communicate user feedback and suggestions to internal stakeholders.
- Grow community driven revenue streams including membership subscriptions.
- Support Sales team as needed to implement custom advertising campaigns in forum sites
- Track user behavior and traffic patterns.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about auto culture and the automotive industry.
- Online community/forum experience.
- Experience managing internal and external resources.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent team skills and organization.
- Positive self starter attitude and client centric.
- Professional experience in the automotive domain is a plus.
- HTML skills a plus.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Community Manager, Community Specialist, Web Community, Forum, LA Jobs, Los Angeles, Content, Social Media, Tech, Jobs, Communities, Media, Advertising