Market Research Intern
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is currently seeking part-time and full-time Market Research Interns to support our Research and Insights team. This is a great opportunity for new graduates looking to gain valuable market research experience by joining a strong team and working directly with executive management on the strategic direction of the organization. Market Research Interns will have the opportunity to contribute to our various divisions including WebMD.
- Conduct industry/market research
- Research competitors, evaluating marketing methods, sales, and pricing
- Collect and analyze data on consumers including demographics, preferences, needs and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand
- Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data (surveys, polls, or questionnaires)
- Forecast and track trends, analyzing collected data
- Provide analysis, synthesis and interpretation of data from different sources and feeds
- BS in Mathematics or Statistics from top tier school is a MUST (please no MBAs)
- Internship experience in market research is highly preferred
- Self starter with analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think critically
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong knowledge of data analytic tools and data environments is highly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- This is a wonderful opportunity for a rising star to showcase their analytical and business talents within a high growth environment. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package in a casual and collaborative work environment.
Check us out! www.internetbrands.com
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.