Accounts Receivable Manager
Los Angeles based, Internet Brands is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Manager that will manage the daily objectives of the Company’s accounts receivable cycle through maintenance and management of accounts receivable business functions and procedures.
- Manage an Accounts Receivables team, including hiring, training, career growth planning, task delegation, morale building, and overall leadership.
- Oversee timely and accurate customer billing and cash receipts processing.
- Oversee monthly AR close process with strict adherence to deadlines.
- Properly record and apply cash, manage outstanding receivables, process credit and debit memos, and oversee interaction between billing team and customers on collection matters and dispute resolution.
- Oversee credit, collections, and management of the aged Accounts Receivable balance.
- Assist in the development and implementation of billing and collections procedures for both Accounts Receivables and operating departments.
- Ad Hoc Tasks as assigned by the Sr. Accounts Receivable Manager.
- Assist with annual audits.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in Accounts Receivable. Two years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or a commensurate level of directly-related experience.
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver assignments on time.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics / Great Plains and/or Salesforce preferred.
- Excel Proficiency
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.