Director of Business Development - Legal Vertical
Internet Brands is looking for a Director of Business Development to lead partner marketing initiatives
This position is part of IB’s Marketing & Business Development team and will primarily focus on managing an existing portfolio of performance-based marketing partnerships as well as actively prospecting, negotiating and implementing new strategic partnerships. The broad objective is to manage lead supply against attorney demand and to maximize the quality of consumer leads provided to the attorney base.
- Grow the lead business by identifying and negotiating agreements with new publishers/partners.
- Manage existing partners and the associated ROI.
- Proactively optimize existing partnerships and troubleshoot problems.
- Manage the daily operations of lead-buying, including optimizing lead quality.
- Provide performance reporting to partners.
- Ensure that external billing files are compiled correctly at the end of each month.
- 5-7 years in a comparable business development position.
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, communication, and
- Strong attention to detail and good follow-through.
- Ability to be a self-starter and comfortable working with cross-functional teams.
- Basic understanding of web-based technology.
- Experience in the Legal field is a big plus!
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.