Martindale-Avvo is looking for a full time Project Manager to join our New Providence, New Jersey, team! The Project Manager will be responsible for facilitating the fulfillment process of new customer websites as well as redesigned websites.This individual will be utilizing the adaptive project workflow framework, lead site launch projects and act as a liaison between the client and all other internal teams involved in the fulfillment process. Additionally, this person may be assigned special projects related to the website product, fulfilment process or other internal workflows or customer issues. This is a non-technical role.
Manage and lead projects from inception through site launch. Coordinating, developing and driving all project timelines through entire workflow process to deliver a high quality website product.
Work with cross-functional teams to evaluate and assign tasks, provide recommendations for better alignment to overall strategy and promote smooth and efficient workflow.
Serve as a SME, proactively manage changes to tasks and timing. Report and document project status in CRM and Project Management tool to ensure information is readily available to key stakeholders throughout all aspects of assigned initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent applicable experience.
- 2-3 prior project management experience.
- Understanding of and experience in managing digitally focused projects.
- Ability to strongly communicate and influence across all levels with clarity and precision both verbally and written. Excellent presentation skills.
- Exceptional problem solving skills, ability shift priorities and manage projects often involving multiple internal and external constituents as well as matrix partners.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Professional certifications such as PMI, PMP, and other relevant qualifications.
- Knowledge and prior usage of Salesforce.com
Martindale-Avvo comprises some of the leading players in the online legal space, including brands that have been trusted for generations: Martindale-Hubbell®, Avvo® and Nolo®. We provide comprehensive legal marketing solutions including real-time lead generation, online legal profiles, live chat, and website services. Our network of resources, including Martindale.com, Avvo.com, Lawyers.com℠, Nolo.com and other top-ranking destinations, attracts over 25 million consumers per month — making us the largest legal network online.
- Competitive benefits package: medical, dental, vision and life.
- Paid Time Off + 8 paid holidays
- 401(k) Match
- Casual environment, jeans everyday!
- On-premise cafe and game room.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.