Quality Assurance Specialist
Are you looking to join a growing team? Our call center is in search of a Quality Assurance Specialist to join our team in New Providence, NJ. The QA Specialist will work with our call center managers to build out and oversee the QA program for our outbound/inbound contact center to ensure the delivery of excellent customer service and compliance to all federal/state/local laws and Company policies and procedures.
- 2 years' experience in a supervisory role in a telephonic or other direct customer contact position is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with call center metrics and reporting.
- Customer service orientation; energetic and outgoing personality.
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Multitasking skills and detail-oriented focus required for a fast-paced environment.
- Basic PC knowledge, working knowledge of Windows operating systems, Internet and mainstream web browsers; CRM Software experience a plus. Intermediate knowledge/expertise with software (Word and Excel).
- Have excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Identify and resolve quality assurance issues by listening to calls in real-time.
- Monitor calls to ensure the delivery of excellent customer service on every call.
- Provide productive and constructive written feedback to Team Leads regarding intake specialists’ interactions with callers.
- Track and report intake staff performance to Legal Intake Center Supervisors/Team Leads daily/weekly and monthly to operations management team.
- Analyze call data to identify areas needing improvement.
- Escalate red flag calls immediately to Call Center Manager.
- Identify any problematic recurring issues arising during intake calls and suggest ways to resolve.
- Ensure completeness/accuracy of intakes in the CRM by regularly monitoring the lead dashboards.
- Suggest improvements to existing systems and processes to drive quality and efficiency and enhance the customer experience.
- Prepare Quarterly presentation of Call Center QA Statistics
- Recommend training content additions/updates to improve intake staff training presentations/materials.
- We offer base pay and a competitive uncapped commission structure - hard work does not go unrewarded here!
- Benefits - including: health, dental, vision, 401k with match - plus PTO and paid holidays.
- Martindale has been in business since 1868 - a tried and true resource for attorneys and law firms across the country (and we continue to grow)!
Martindale-Avvo is a member of Internet Brands. Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.