Account Development Consultant
GET STARTED IN HEALTHCARE MARKETING SALES!
iMatrix is the leader in Healthcare marketing solutions for over 10,000 small and medium sized, health and wellness businesses across the United States.
Our online marketing services include professionally designed websites, social media, reputation management, video marketing, pay-per-click (PPC) ads, and advanced SEO solutions for chiropractors, veterinarians, optometrists, ophthalmologists and other health and wellness professionals.
iMatrix is part of the Internet Brands family of companies, one of the world's largest fully integrated online media and client services organizations.
About The Position:
Account Managers (AM’s) are responsible for building and maintaining relationships with existing clients and driving upsells via marketing consultations performed via phone/video. Account Managers work closely with prospective clients to identify marketing opportunities and then match them with the best level of service that will meet each client’s needs. Account Managers also work closely with service delivery teams to ensure services are delivered in a time manner and meet client expectations.
- Prospects existing clients over the phone, and performs daily marketing consultations via Video to achieve monthly upsell sales targets.
- Drives upsell revenue opportunities by identifying marketing opportunities for each client and then matches those opportunities with the best level of service required to meet each client’s needs.
- Qualify leads driven from marketing efforts directed at existing clients and sets appointments for online demonstrations to qualified decision makers.
- Demonstrate a high level of knowledge of digital marketing.
- Maintains and manages a portfolio of clients and develops strong relationships with each client.
- Address client concerns and ensure the resolution of issues in a timely manner, with hand-off to appropriate internal staff and/or follow-up when appropriate.
- Proactively identifies ‘at risk’ customers and escalates these customers to the appropriate department to ensure they are retained as customers.
- Ensure customers are proficient in using services by identifying user needs and providing consultative services and directing those to training or coaching resources when appropriate.
- Field all account and product related direct calls from clients, as well as transferred calls from the Customer Support team for issues and requests that require ADC involvement.
- Monitors for competitors, including pricing and services.
- Required to meet weekly, monthly and annual productivity and sales metrics.
- Attends weekly meetings and provides updates, suggestions and/or optimizations to improve client performance and increase incremental revenues for the company.
- 1 Year+ in closing a SaaS product via phone/video.
- 1 Year+ of sales experience in Digital Marketing or TV/Online Ad sales (Optional/Plus).
- Communication Skills: Excellent, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain long term relationships.
- Ability to multitask and stay highly organized while doing so.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills. Able to master excel and PowerPoint presentations.
- Energy, hustle, and appetite for growth and responsibility.
- Detail oriented and self-motivated.
- BS or BA preferred, but willing to consider strong backgrounds in lieu of degree
This position is a hybrid work from home/office role (90% Home, 10% Office). Must have high-speed internet to work from home.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Group life and AD&D
- LTD and STD
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K Plan
- 3 weeks paid time-off and Paid Holidays
- Monthly company sponsored events
- Amazing company culture and environment
- Ping pong tables, Game machines.
- No commission caps.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- This is an hourly role that will have a starting rate of $45k base + commission.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer
Notice to California residents: you can find information about our privacy practices, on: https://www.internetbrands.com/work-with-us/cpra