Senior Online Marketing Manager
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is seeking an Online Marketing Manager to scale strategic online marketing efforts across a portfolio of businesses. In conjunction with business unit marketing staff, the Manager of Marketing will work closely with the Director of Marketing to identify ways to optimize existing marketing initiatives and identify new marketing channels to support business objectives, heavily focused on Paid Search and Social.
- Develop a deep understanding of the inner workings of key business units within Internet Brands
- Provide direction, guidance, and optimization tactics to multiple marketing teams in planning and execution of customer acquisition campaigns across key acquisition channels, including, but not limited to: SEM, display/retargeting, social, mobile, affiliate, email, etc.
- Drive optimization and testing
- Work closely with business unit management to identify and capture growth opportunities
- 3+ years of professional experience in marketing with a strong record of accomplishment in digital marketing. Experience with lead businesses is preferred
- Deep understanding of SEM
- Exceptional analytical abilities
- High degree of flexibility and ability to navigate ambiguity
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.