Technical Project Manager Intern
Internet Brands is currently seeking a Technical Project Manager Intern to join our Data Team. This is an excellent opportunity to learn new skills in project management, Agile processes, and data technologies while working on high traffic, consumer-facing websites, and consumer software.
- Support the Product Owner with general management of the data team and projects.
- Work with product, business, and development to effectively drive projects from concept to launch.
- Assist in coordination with offshore teams
- Work with Data Analysts and Engineers to execute against requirements.
- Manage and maintain Jira and Confluence projects
- Keep business owners up to date on project status and potential issues.
- Resolve project, design, or resource issues before they cause schedule delays.
- Lead Scrum ceremonies
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong ability to use/manage project management tracking/reporting tools (eg. JIRA).
- Understanding of project processes (scheduling, documentation, risk analysis, and contingency planning).
- Strong understanding of the development process, including development, testing, and deployment, as well as work breakdown, dependencies, and responsibilities.
- Strong attention to detail, follow-through, and organizational skills.
- Highly analytical, logical, and good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff.
- Proficiency in AGILE/SCRUM methodologies.
- Proficiency in SQL
- Proficiency in Python or R
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.