Internet Brands is currently seeking a Full-Time Office Clerk for its online legal division in Northern California. This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual who wants to expand their knowledge and join a fast-paced growing online media company. This position is located in the Pleasanton office and supports a team of approximately 100 employees located in Pleasanton.
- Assist with all aspects of Facilities Management, including but not limited to, furniture set-up, maintaining office tidiness and communicating with property management
- Assist with new hire onboarding by setting up cubicles and computers as well as maintaining seating chart
- Receptionist/Front Desk duties: answering phone, greeting visitors, managing mail, filing paperwork, etc.
- Manage office supplies inventory and invoicing
- Provide Help Desk technical support to users in an efficient and accurate manner
- Properly record all issues and their resolution in Help Desk System
-Diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Assist with additional tasks as needed.
- Motivated self-starter with positive can-do attitude.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, some college coursework a plus.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to problem solve effectively and complete projects with a sense of urgency.
- Strong interpersonal skills, high level of professionalism and integrity.
- Strong computer skills.
- Problem solving / troubleshooting skills
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.