Senior Java Developer
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is currently seeking a Senior Full Stack Java Web Developer.
- Develop a performant and scalable product platform for high-volume consumer websites.
- Use Spring Java frameworks to develop REST api web services.
- Manage data in databases and datastores such as MySQL and SOLR.
- Collaborate closely with product management in defining new product features and specifications.
- Develop unit tests and work with Quality Assurance to test functional product features.
- Work alongside web operations on bug fixes and deployment of new releases and application management.
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or related field, or 5 years of development experience.
- Proven ability with REST web service development in Java.
- Strong operational knowledge of Spring Framework Projects and JPA/Hibernate.
- Experience with React is not required, but is highly desirable.
- Experience in a version control system like Git or SVN.
- Must have proven ability to operate on the linux command line.
- Knowledge of shell and other scripting languages (Bash, Python, etc.)
- Strong technical, design, and communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Able to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to non-technical team members.
- Fast and self-motivated learner of new and emerging technologies.
- Self motivated and ability to drive features to delivery.
- SEO and A/B testing experience is a plus.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At Internet Brands, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.